Andersen was last seen in St. Louis Park, Minnesota on November 15, 1981. An unknown individual picked her up at her parents' residence at 6:15 p.m. She has never been heard from again. Andersen was a regular patron of the Cardinal Bar in Minneapolis, Minnesota at the time of her disappearance. She left behind personal belongings including her medication, vehicle, clothing and toothbrush, and she has not used her checking account since her disappearance.
In 2002, police searched the vacant home of one of Andersen's former boyfriends, looking for evidence in connection with her disappearance. It is unknown what, if anything, was recovered. Andersen maintained a vegetarian diet in 1981. Her interests include motorcycles, yoga, pool and rock music. Her disappearance remains unsolved and is being investigated as a possible homicide.
Vital Statistics at Time of Disappearance:
- Missing Since: November 15, 1981 from St. Louis Park, Minnesota
- Classification: Endangered Missing
- Date of Birth: August 13, 1961
- Age: 20 years old
- Height and Weight: 5'4, 115 pounds
- Distinguishing Characteristics: Caucasian female. Blonde hair, brown eyes. Andersen wears eyeglasses.
- Clothing/Jewelry Description: A white t-shirt, blue jeans and a short blue silk jacket with blue and white trim on the collar and cuffs.
- Medical Conditions: Andersen was suffering from tonsillitis at the time of her disappearance was taking medication to treat the illness. She left her medicine behind.
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
St. Louis Park Police Department 952-924-2618